Saturday, July 15, 2006

Where has the summer gone?

I was in Wal-mart and saw that school supplies were out on the shelves and backpacks are hanging everywhere. I got a big knot in my stomach. That is not a good sign!!! I think it means that our summer is almost over and I have to go back to work soon.

I really haven't thought too much about school this summer. That is a change for me. I have too many other things to keep me busy....MY CHILDREN!!! That is not a complaint. I am happy they are involved in so many activities. Wil has stayed busy with the youth group at church. Of course, Mollie has had softball. That doesn't count our vacation and show heifers.(That is another story, I will have to share later!) I wouldn't trade this time in our lives for anything. I hate seeing them grow up so fast in front of my eyes. Wil is going to Jr. High!!!!

I guess, after the state tournament next week, I will start working on getting things ready for all my new kindergarteners. Once I start going up to the school, I will really start feeling depressed. Oh well!! Life goes on......

Sandy C

No comments: